Monday, December 1, 2008

The Beginning and The Purpose

Before I even start, I have to apologize. Yes, yes, I know it is the very first post and that as of right now I have no readers and thus no reason to apologize to them. However, if I do have readers in the future that begin looking back at old posts, they will probably understand right away why I have to say I'm sorry.

I already know I will not be a reliable blog updater.


Now that I've gotten that out of the way, you're probably curious why someone would start a blog when they knew posting would be irregular from the get go. One day, I would like to design a knitted item that is published. Something people want to make. And what do all the designers have? Extensive knitting blogs. So this is my small step toward the dream of having one thing published one day. More would be fantastic, but I've got to think one step at a time.


And so dear readers, this is how it begins.

No comments: